PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL 5

November 30
One idea I can apply to my life from Les Mis is that people do sometimes form an opinion from a first expression. Another idea was that in Les Mis they are kind of similar to real life at the moment due to the pandemic.
December 1
My relationship with others influence me but not as much as I influence myself. This is due to the fact that I am aware what I want to do for myself which helps me from time to time.
December 4
I would try my best to not make eye contact or talk to the other person unless I am required to. For example if I am hungry or if I want to go out for a walk. Also, I would try to stay out of their way if they have the same enmity as me towards them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LES MIS BOOK 2 CHAPTER 7

LES MIS BOOK 2 CHAPTER 6

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #1