Pages From My Journal 3

November 2
I miss all of my close friends since we would go to the movie theatres to watch scary and comedy movies. I personally enjoyed going out to the movies with my friends since it felt nice to connect with each other outside of school. I also have some of my most favorite memories in the movie theatre. 
November 3
Thee making of extraordinary thing while being stressed I think is possible because of your blood boiling and being a bit angry which can make some people feel more power and feeling the need to release it in some form. I can apply this idea over the next few weeks in order to achieve my goals.
November 5
Uncertainty makes me feel sad and makes me go into a deep look at all my thoughts. I believe uncertainty can be both good and bad. One way uncertainty can be good is by waiting to see what you get for Christmas. While one way uncertainty can be bad is if you get told your parents were in the hospital after a car crash you would be worried.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LES MIS BOOK 2 CHAPTER 6

WHY I CHOSE WHAT I CHOSE

LES MIS BOOK 2 CHAPTER 7