FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021

 From the very start of the year this course was different because of the pandemic which lead to us being online instead of in person. The thing I found most meaningful from our experience was that the teachers tried to connect with us and help us through this tough period. I am most proud of being able to keep up with most of my work from all my classes. One thing I could have done better is turning in all my work on time or earlier and not procrastinate. One thing I learned in this course that I can use in the future is that I should take time out of my day and just meditate whether it be for 1 minute or more just to cooldown after a stressful day. Some texts I have read is parts of Les Mis, A Bad Beginning, and The Reptile Room. Three literary techniques that made these texts effective were characterization, mood and symbolism.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LES MIS BOOK 2 CHAPTER 7

LES MIS BOOK 2 CHAPTER 6

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #1