LES MIS PART 1 SUMMARY

     At the Moment Les miserables seems to be about the French revolution. It shows multiple sides of the story but mainly focuses on the bishops journey. It shows just how weird and interesting the bishop is seen as by many people. He also seems to be an amazing and trustworthy person which may have had to do with his past maturing him and making him into a man.

    A connection I made about Les Miserables and the French Revolution is that they were around the same time just separated from 20 years. Les mis also shows just how much some people suffered whether it was by losing money, their homes, or there own lives. 

    One connection I have made about Les Mis and my own lived experiences is that people could judge you only from your first impression. Another thing I connected was that very few people are like the bishop who are nice, helpful, and feel no need to fear of anything. Lastily there are many poor areas like there are while the bishop travels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LES MIS BOOK 2 CHAPTER 6

WHY I CHOSE WHAT I CHOSE

LES MIS BOOK 2 CHAPTER 7