PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL 6

December 7
I think people resort to violence because they fell that is the easiest way to get back or get even with someone. They would also maybe want to get revenge by doing something so terrible that it might hurt them not physically mentally. Like if they were to kill their whole family and leave them alone to suffer the pain of feeling alone. 
December 9
If I could interview one person I would choose the Houston rapper Travis Scott. I would want to interview Travis Scott because he is one of my favorite rapper of this generation along with people like Kenrick Lamar, Denzel Curry, Kanye West, Playboi Carti, and many others. I also enjoy listening to his music while doing work or chores around the house. I would ask him about his journey from being another boy from Houston, Texas to becoming a superstar and working with big brand deals like McDonalds.  
December 10
I think the phrase "The early bird gets the worm" means you have to be first to get the prize. I think people think this concept because the feel the need to have something to prove to others that they are special when in reality everyone is special in their own way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LES MIS BOOK 2 CHAPTER 7

LES MIS BOOK 2 CHAPTER 6

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #1