PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL 4

November 16:
I am thankful for my parents because they have helped take care of me, help me grow as a person, cheer me on to become a successful person and they helped me have a place I can call home for all these years.
November 17:
I think one way I can prepare for a disaster is by being aware of my surroundings. This can help by helping me know which route can gat me to a curtain area if I would ever need to evacuate . I can also look at the news to see if their is any sudden weather change. We can also travel to other family members homes if we need to evacuate the state.
November 18:
First impressions are important because people could judge you only off of that. For example, if they enjoy your presence and attitude they might be comfortable being around you, but if your giving off negative energy through your actions or words they might just keep an eye on you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LES MIS BOOK 2 CHAPTER 6

WHY I CHOSE WHAT I CHOSE

LES MIS BOOK 2 CHAPTER 7